Avaya - IP Office
Simple, Powerful Communications for Small and Medium Size Businesses
Create your most productive mobile workforce. Easily and cost-effectively increase communications capacity, adding enhanced capabilities as your business expands. Gain business and customer service efficiencies. Avaya IP Office is easily customized to meet the communications needs of any small, midsize, enterprise branch, and growing business. Flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in:
Successful companies are always looking for new ways to do more with less—keeping their business flexible, innovative and competitive without driving up operating costs and capital expenses. Avaya puts the solution at your fingertips: the Avaya IP Office communications system.
Avaya IP Office is the right choice for any small and medium size business today—whether you have 5, 25 or 250 employees just getting started or already established…have a single office or multiple locations.
Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone—using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications.
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site).
- Network up to 32 locations.
- Launch easy communications for everyone: office workers, mobile workers, receptionists, teleworkers, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Use IP, digital, analog, or SIP—in any combination. IP Office can interoperate with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking, security features, intuitive system management tools, and affordable services support for a comprehensive communications solution.
IP Office Is Easy to Use and Manage
Whether you are adding a new employee or an entirely new office, setting up a customer service help desk or outfitting an employee to work at home, IP Office keeps it simple. Swiftly deploy customized features: IP Office lets you design your own set of features your users need most. You can take advantage of pre-existing templates to set up "typical" users and quickly deploy them to all employees or specialized groups of users.
Seamlessly integrate business applications: With Avaya and Avaya partners, you can integrate a wide range of applications to enhance and customize your IP Office system to the specific needs of your business
Easily add or move phones: Adding new phones or other devices is a matter of plugging them in and powering on— IP Office automatically reads the IP address of the device. Once it is set-up, you can move a device from extension to extension, even to another location (e.g., a home office), without having to "re-administer."
Manage your system from anywhere: You don’t have to be on-site to manage your IP Office system—you can do it securely, from anywhere, and at any time. Administer all offices from one location—eliminating time and travel costs. IP Office administration is flexible, efficient and included with the IP Office 500 system.
Avaya IP500 V2 Phone System
IP Office system includes:
Phone systems designed for small and medium businesses, Avaya IP Office offers powerful capabilities to help employees communicate more effectively with customers, vendors, and each other. Combining advanced, big business functionality with the ease of use and simplified management that small businesses require, IP Office helps small businesses use communications to differentiate them from their competition.
Lower mobile phone and long-distance bills IP Office helps reduce mobile phone and long-distance charges by routing calls through the system and over broadband links.
Built-in resiliency For businesses with more than one location, IP Office delivers continuous operation. In a power outage, IP phones automatically failover to another location, retaining full communications capabilities.
No conference calling fees IP Office makes conferencing affordable and practical by providing two built-in, 64-party conference bridges.
IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central location. No need to have an administrator at every site. With advanced diagnostics, IP Office proactively identifies potential problems before they cause an outage or business disruption.
- A Phone System - A Rack Mountable PBX with hundreds of features. Display phones. Desk- and PC-based IP phones. Voice over IP. Paging.
- A Unified Messaging Server - Voicemail. Auto attendant. Unified voicemail/email. Personal Number. Call recording. Easy-to use graphical interfaces. Full synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange.
- A Conferencing Solution - A built-in, private "conference bridge" that's available at a moment's notice when you need to quickly share information with a large number of people. Secure, easy to use and very cost-effective, it's ideal for team meetings, client conferences, training and more.
- A Virtual Office Solution - Are you working out of the office? Avaya IP Office is an ideal solution for virtual offices because you can work remote through a corporate network infrastructure. This means you can benefit from the "transparent" operation of many features (transfers, Caller ID, etc.), centralized messaging, and centralized administration to enhance information sharing and collaboration, increase company-wide productivity and lower costs. Linking your remote offices on one phone system with centralized administration and shared messaging.
- Easy to Manage - Web based system management easily allows you to change system settings while you're in the office or away.
Avaya's IP500 IP Office is redefining how business communicates. The Avaya IP Office Family is the latest advancement in converged voice and data technology from Avaya. IP Office combines high-end voice and data applications normally reserved for large enterprises with easy to use tools that allow the smallest of businesses to deliver cutting edge customer service.
The IP Office family consists of the IP Office 500 series communications solutions. The Avaya IP Office IP500 V2 (700476005) is the latest control unit in the IP Office IP500 suite of products, supporting IP Office Release 6.0 and higher. Systems can be expanded through the use of expansion modules.
Avaya IP Office delivers full voice functionality with a comprehensive set of features. The IP Office system can be configured as a voice-only PBX, using traditional circuit-switched lines, or as an IP telephony server using high-speed ISDN/PRI dial-up access and/or direct leased line connectivity and/or SIP trunks.
The Avaya IP Office system includes a robust set of tools for administration (Manager), call tracking (SMDR), system monitoring and diagnostics (System Status Application). The ability for users to manage their own calls is supplied through a simple GUI (Phone Manager). Phone Manager functionality can be enhanced through simple licensing and to support IP softphones.
When needed, add additional applications, including:
- Over a million sold to small businesses like yours!
- Installs and upgrades easily
- Works simply, intuitively
- Group Call Distribution
- Background Music
- Messaging, conferencing, and more
The Auto Attendant application enables callers to route their calls to the relevant department/person without the need to speak to an operator/receptionist. Receptionists/operators can take advantage of the SoftConsole GUI application to present a professional view of the business to all callers. TAPI (Telephone Applications Programming Interface) support enables IP Office to be linked to Microsoft Outlook and other popular desktop applications for screen pops and PC-based telephony management.
Investment protection is offered through handsets supported by several Avaya platforms, and provides a migration path that is forward and backwards compatible. IP Office supports IP and digital telephone operation, with large display desktop phones with sophisticated screen-driven feature access. Single button on/off control and menu driven displays are available for selected features for ease of use.
- Synchronizing voice mail messages in an email inbox for easy message management
- Scheduling conferences
- Uploading documents for real-time viewing
- Managing audio privileges for conference calls
- Using agent reporting and wallboards for call center environments
- Functions as a traditional phone system or an IP telephony server.
- Supports both single locations and multi-site networks.
- Includes both basic call center and voice messaging capabilities.
- Scales up as business needs grow.
Avaya offer a range of IP/ SIP telephones which include the:
Avaya IP Telephones are IP/ VoIP phones for business use. These system telephones and handsets allow your office to take advantage of a host of productivity features from Avaya's IP Office systems. These are scalable solutions which can deliver optimal communications in your
business environment. Features for the Avaya IP Series include data networking tools, recording, video and mobile and the desktop handsets allow access to all these whilst also providing integration with mobiles, tablets and home phones.
One has the option of the utilisation of hybrid solutions - meaning that one can route data, video and voice accross IP/ SIP/ PSTN/ digital or analog lines.
Avaya provides a complete portfolio of business phones and communications endpoints. We offer devices for use at desks, in conference rooms, and across campuses. We support in-office, mobile, remote, and video users. Contact Green Edge Computers to start a conversation about the right phones for your business communications.
- Avaya 1400 Digital Telephones
- Avaya 1600 IP Telephones
- Avaya 4600 IP Telephones
- Avaya 5400 Digital Telephones
- Avaya 9600 IP Telephones
1100 Series IP Deskphones
The ergonomically designed 1100 Series IP Deskphones are available in a range of models for employees in every area of your business. These phones feature message waiting, incoming call, and data messaging indicators, and icon- and text-based keycaps. Several models offer integrated Bluetooth® audio gateways for increased mobility, and Gigabit Ethernet PC and LAN ports for future expandability.
1200 Series IP Deskphones
The 1200 Series IP Deskphones offer multiple softkeys, integrated speakerphones, advanced audio-quality technology for crystal-clear conversations, headset support, and an integrated Ethernet switch for single-drop desktop wiring. Designed to serve a variety of business needs, they’re easy to customize for your most advanced users.
1400 Series Digital Deskphones
Designed to serve the needs of a wide range of business users, the 1400 Series Digital Deskphones combine an attractive and contemporary design with advanced audio technology and productivity enhancing features. These phones work with the Avaya Aura® Platform and the Avaya IP Office™ Platform.
1600 Series IP Deskphones
For businesses with basic communications needs, 1600 Series IP Deskphones deliver the frequently used features at an attractive price. They are ideal for main locations, branch offices, and call center agent use, and can be deployed alongside other Avaya phones, helping ensure that every employee has exactly the functionality needed. These phones work with the Avaya Aura® Platform and the Avaya IP Office™ Platform.
3700 Series DECT Handsets
Avaya 3700 Series DECT Handsets deliver high-quality wireless voice communications to employees who roam within a building or across a campus.
3900 Series Digital Deskphones
The Avaya 3900 Series Digital Deskphones come in five models with a variety of accessories. Improve productivity with easy-to-use interfaces, a call logging feature, self-labeling keys, and simplified administration.
7000 Series Digital Deskphones
Find the phone that meets your small business feature and affordability requirements without compromising best-in-class performance. These high- quality, stylish phones offer a wide range of user-friendly features to suit many business environments and users.
9400 Series Digital Deskphone
Help keep all your employees productive with intuitive and easy-to-use phones that deliver a full suite of communications features. Avaya 9400 Series Digital Deskphones feature intelligently-designed interfaces and crystal-clear sound.
9500 Series Digital Deskphones
Small and midsize businesses rely on these high-quality deskphones that suit virtually every role within business. Get superior audio and a full range of communications and collaboration features built into your deskphones.
9600 Series IP Deskphones
Avaya’s flagship line of IP Deskphones offers brilliant audio quality, low power requirements, customizable options, and high performance. The phones feature context-sensitive graphical interfaces and large color touch screens, which deliver increased call control while simplifying the traditional desktop telephone experience.
Avaya Vantage™ Device
Fire up voice, chat, or collaboration with one touch using the new Avaya Vantage™ Device. Put Vantage devices where users need your applications: desktops, hotel rooms, healthcare, kiosks. Open integration and extensibility with the Avaya Client SDK means it’s easy to personalize Vantage for your industry, business, and users.
B100 Series Conference Phones
These conference phones offer sophisticated, easy-to-use communication solutions for small to large companies. Avaya’s patented OmniSound™ technology helps ensure crystal clear transmission during meetings, so participants don’t miss any of the discussion. Plug-and-play simplicity lets you connect the conference phone to an ethernet cable or phone line. Flexible, advanced features enhance audio, web, and video conferencing environments. Choose from a variety of conference phone models to address the needs of different users in your enterprise.
E100 Series SIP Phones
Help drive better communications and collaboration among office, remote, and mobile workers. These devices use standards-based SIP to bring the most often used and impactful call handling features to workers regardless of where they are located.
H100 Series Video Collaboration Stations
Avaya video collaboration stations deliver highly effective engagement throughout your business day. Go beyond a basic video phone with full HD video conferencing, a business phone and unified communications features—all in one touchscreen desktop station.
IP Wireless Phones
Avaya IP Wireless Phones help promote and enhance user productivity and responsiveness with advanced mobile communications over wireless LANs.
J129 IP Phones
Get all your essential call-handling features in an affordable, yet highly functional SIP Phone. This phone delivers the top functionalities needed by users in any-size businesses.
TSG-Certified Secure IP Phones
These innovative, efficient phones are designed for use by the Federal Government. The phones bring security and complete communications functions to desktops within Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs)—no external devices are neede
Avaya IP Office™ Platform
A Simple, Powerful, Unified Collaboration Solution
- From five to 3000 users
- Connect up to 150 IP Office systems
Supported telephony devices
- Virtualized IP Office software (running in a Virtual Machine) requires VMware vSphere 4.x or 5.x software
- Dedicated server
- IP Office 500 v2 appliance
- Any mix of the above
Third Party Integration
- IP phones
- Digital phones
- Analog phones
- Analog and Digital Cordless (including DECT)
- Any mix of the above
- TAPI Link lite
- TAPI Link Pro
- DevLink Pro
- Web based - centrally managed
- Windows client
- Database back-up and restore
- Five to 250 agents
- Multichannel – Voice, email, web chat, fax, SMS
- Skills based routing
- Browser based clients
- Windows clients
- Integration to CRM solutions
- Make and receive calls over Wi-Fi/3G/4G data networks
- Visual voicemail
- Supervised and unsupervised transfers
- Instant messaging
- Conference controls
- Geo-location presence and tracking
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Avaya one-X® Mobile application
- Browser based UI
- Up to 3000 users (Select Edition)
- Microsoft Lync integration
- Salesforce.COM plug-in
- Microsoft Outlook plug-in